Testing & Treatment for Hearing Disorders Include:
• Educational & Industrial Hearing Screenings
• Diagnostic Testing of Hearing, including Auditory
Brainstem Response (ABR) & Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
• Assessment of Listening Skills & Central Auditory Functions
• Hearing Aid Dispensing Featuring the Most Sophisticated Digital, Technology
• Support Services to Ensure Success during Hearing Aid Fitting & Follow-Up
Complete Audiological Evaluation Includes:
• Pure tone threshold test
• Test of speech threshhold and understanding
• Assessment of middle ear function
• Otoacoustic Emission Testing (DPOAEs): objective measure to determine inner ear functionality
• Acoustic Reflex Testing
Tinnitus Evaluations and Management Strategies
Hearing Aid Services
• Complete hearing aid evaluations: Thorough explanation is offered of possible choices that are specific for each individual. We are not commission based but rather client based.
• Fitting and Counseling Services: We will take the time to ensure that each patient’s hearing device is set correctly for their specific hearing loss. Real Ear verification systems, which is a unique system that gives objective measurements needed to ensure a good fitting, will be utilized for hearing aid fittings.
• Follow-Up Care: The Doctors of Audiology provide excellent follow-up care to enable each patient to hear to their maximum capability.
• Hearing Aid repair for a variety of manufacturers